Swiftcurrent Creek Get on my shoulders, and I'll carry you all of the way
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Private 
@Helios <3
I was going to post date to 4/12 if that's okay? I can fix and edit if not!

The storm drove him towards the den well before his border patrol was finished. He normally wouldn't let rain deter him from his overbearing need to keep everyone safe, but the booms of thunder and bright flashes of lightening across the night sky suddenly made him want to check on Alessia and the children. The rain pelted harder against his body as he moved through the trees and away from the borders. It was hard to see the path in front of him between the unyielding sheet of rain and the dark of night, but he knew the territory so well at this point, that he really didn't need to be able to see to get around. The paths to his den were probably the most well-known to the alpha as he patrolled them most often to make sure no one got close that wasn't allowed to do so. 

He stopped near the den opening, shaking the water from his coat as another crack of thunder shook the cave and a white branch of lightening stretched across the sky outside, illuminating the den for a few seconds. As his eyes adjusted, he saw the five of them snuggled against the furthest wall of the cave. He hoped the storm hadn't woken any of them, but Kavik moved forward to check in case anyone needed comfort or reassurance or even just another warm, safe presence.
I'm no good without you