Phantom Hollow Identified my devil
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He agreed, their options of wolves trusted enough to carry out this task were slim, but when Damien suggested his grandmother, Midar considered it for a few seconds before answering. He was inclined to agree; she was his family, and so he felt like she had the least motivation to betray them. But some of the Blackfeather wolves were kin as well, and that hadn't stopped them from denying them what was rightfully theirs. Still, he had no reason not to trust her yet, and he thought she was probably one of their best options. So, he gave a stiff nod of agreement. I think Megara is a good choice, he answered. His mind moved through each of their other packmates, searching for someone else to suggest but found himself struggling to find anyone else capable enough. He wouldn't send his own mate out there; it was too dangerous, and he hadn't really been himself lately. Midar didn't trust that Alarian wouldn't do something stupid and get himself hurt or killed. And the man that claimed to be his father was not really an option either; he was unpredictable and volatile, not to mention he didn't really do the speaking thing very well. Sending him out to scout for a new home would probably land them in a war with someone else. So then who? Was his grandmother the only viable option? If anything, this situation had opened his eyes to the reality that they needed more bodies in their pack. Their numbers put them at somewhat of disadvantage, and he just couldn't have that. 

I am having trouble coming up with any other pack members that would be capable of this task, he finally added. I would suggest Aries, but it seems he has given you reason lately not to trust him, Midar finished. The male had certainly been around long enough to have earned their trust, but the situation at the borders of the Weald had made the beast wary of completely trusting him, which meant he wasn't all that excited about sending him out to perform such a delicate task.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
Identified my devil - by Midar - April 09, 2019, 09:15 PM
RE: Identified my devil - by Damien - April 13, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: Identified my devil - by Midar - April 16, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: Identified my devil - by Damien - April 21, 2019, 07:12 PM
RE: Identified my devil - by Midar - April 24, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: Identified my devil - by Damien - April 29, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: Identified my devil - by Midar - May 01, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: Identified my devil - by Damien - May 09, 2019, 09:13 AM
RE: Identified my devil - by Midar - May 10, 2019, 10:25 PM
RE: Identified my devil - by Damien - May 15, 2019, 10:54 AM