Sun Mote Copse My love is a planet revolving your heart
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Watching the pups discover the simple joys in life, from the feeling of a fresh breeze to the radiance of a sunbeam, was indescribably delightful. Wildfire simply watched them, savoring their reactions to everything. Her attention only briefly tore away when her mate approached. She favored him with a fond smile before redirecting her gaze back to their children.

Weejay had given up on capturing the sunlight, her focus now upon her father's tail. Wildfire chortled at this, then took a step toward Elfie. He had parked and closed his eyes. She couldn't tell if he was savoring his surroundings or perhaps overwhelmed by them. She wanted to check, though the youngster slumped over just as she reached him. The Sovereign blinked down at him, then shook her head and grinned.

"Not allowed," she murmured playfully, prodding the sleepy puppy. "C'mon, Elfie, get up so mommy and daddy can teach you about tag."
Messages In This Thread
My love is a planet revolving your heart - by Wildfire - April 10, 2019, 10:01 AM
RE: My love is a planet revolving your heart - by Eljay - April 10, 2019, 11:56 AM
RE: My love is a planet revolving your heart - by Wildfire - April 23, 2019, 09:44 AM
RE: My love is a planet revolving your heart - by Eljay - April 24, 2019, 06:57 AM