Sun Mote Copse My love is a planet revolving your heart
we are biding our time, for these myths to unwind
248 Posts
Ooc —
Weejay frowled as her parents paid attention to Elfie -- BORING! He wasn't even doing anything! He was just sleeping there like a big old lump! She was about to show Daddy whatsfor and pounce on him (maybe his head too, for good measure!) when he turned back around, rising smoothly in a play bow.

Now this was a game Weejay was very invested in. With a growl, the girl playbowed in return, meeting her Daddy's gaze with a determined grin .. then she scampered off and around the party of three, whirling wildly in puppy-scoots round and round until she was dizzy. She played this way for some time, sometimes chasing, sometimes running, before she was finally tired out enough to fall asleep besides her snoring brother.

All it took was a yawn and the close of her little eyes, and Weejay was out like a light.
so hold nice and close the ones who get to your soul,
so that when it is cold, you wont feel so alone
Messages In This Thread
My love is a planet revolving your heart - by Wildfire - April 10, 2019, 10:01 AM
RE: My love is a planet revolving your heart - by Eljay - April 10, 2019, 11:56 AM
RE: My love is a planet revolving your heart - by Eljay - April 24, 2019, 06:57 AM
RE: My love is a planet revolving your heart - by Weejay - May 30, 2019, 05:58 PM