Heron Lake Plateau You bring an energy I've never felt before
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Uh, mom of the year is more like it. Finley smiled at her daughter's quip, ever so proud that she'd raised her kids to be up to some clever back and forth. Or.. whatever it was Tegan did. The mention of Lucca caused a little ping in her heart, but with Fiadh's arrival, she was feeling more hopeful than usual that all of her kids may someday reappear again.

Fiadh brought the conversation back aorund to the emptiness of the borders, and this time Fin shelfed her excitement to actual provide the somewhat sobering answer. "Actually, we don't," she admitted, "Your dad, Clo and I moved to a nice little woods a few miles to the East that your cousin Wildfire claimed. We're sister packs with the Redhawks. Your brothers are here at the Plateau still. And Towhee. And Quixote and Raven and their kids. Your Uncle Colt and Eljay are at the Copse with us too. Oh! And so are your brand new nieces and nephews..."

Fin's eyes brightened as she looked at her daughter, eager for her to ask where the new nieces and nephews had come from and floor her with the news and Eljay's and Wildfire's mateship.

Messages In This Thread
You bring an energy I've never felt before - by Fiadh - April 10, 2019, 10:29 AM
RE: You bring an energy I've never felt before - by Finley - April 27, 2019, 08:59 AM