Blackfeather Woods to sit in solemn silence on a dull, dark dock
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
the scarred girl's face grew dark as if a shadow passed over it the moment flicker's name met the air. not that tundra could blame her, thoughts of the red girl made her bristle and it hadn't even been her directly that she'd gone against. if she was in maegi's position she'd need to be physically restrained to stop her marching out there and teaching her a lesson. probably a good thing the other seemed a bit more mature when it came to handling it. 

curiosity would now flicker in doll like orbs as maegi spoke, granting tundra with new knowledge that damien was her uncle. well she presumed that had to be who she was talking about anyway, he was the leader of that pitiful crowd so it would be him who would've drawn flicker in. this was interesting, she knew that he'd felt he had rights to these woods so obviously there was a family thing going on here. why she, with no relation to them whatsoever, still felt so inclined to remain here she did not know. her body would lower itself back onto her haunches, a rare display of ease as she flicked her long tail to rest neatly over creamy paws. "the weak ones always get rooted out eventually" she murmurs, dark eyes somber "as hard as it is i'd take it as a blessing, let them now deal with her shallow ways."

now maegi would go on to ask her what she knew of her family and tundra would shift her position on the earth, ears perked with renewed curiosity. "close to nothing" she'd admit truthfully but if maegi was related to the wolves that seemed so connected to the woods perhaps she'd know more about their history. it felt strange to feel so connected to a place that in truth she knew very little about. "if you wouldn't mind, i'd be curious to know more about this place's history. i presume your family must have a past with it?" her head would tilt slightly to the side, dark eyes shifting to the little bird momentarily before slipping back to maegi. what an odd but interesting pair indeed.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: to sit in solemn silence on a dull, dark dock - by Tundra - April 23, 2019, 05:52 AM