Blackfeather Woods to sit in solemn silence on a dull, dark dock
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
she'd note maegi managing to meet her gaze again, observing her with eyes of a calmer softness than before which left her feeling a dull pang of relief. not because she personally felt hurt by the anger that had simmered with a menacing amount of heat beforehand but because she didn't want the nona worrying over more betrayals especially since she'd delivered that blow due to her own selfish wants to know more about the man. in reality she kind of knew that maegi only sought to hide her true reaction because of tundra's rather....out of character reponse but it was easier for her to just believe it was because she didn't really mind much and so her mind went with that. funny how it could do things like that huh. 

eyes of deep hazel would fall to the blades of lush darkness swaying at her creamy paws for a long few moments before lifting to rest on the girl once more- appearing a lot more barred up again. funny how that was what seemed so much more normal. she'd blink slowly as maegi spoke of nyx; slightly curious to hear of the woman aries seemed to look up to so much. however maegi would be quick to trail off on the subject with a quick shake of her head and despite the undeniable curiosity flickering in her gut tundra would know better than to press it and would remain motionless as she went on to ask her about the man as she'd suspected she finally would. 

she felt a bit calmer now and would shake her head slightly; "not exactly, i just met him when i was a lone wolf and he still resided here. he was the first wolf i came across from these woods so he stands out because of that, i also came across him again not too long before we met for the first timethere, she hadn't lied but also hadn't had to try and explain anything she didn't understand. she'd stand now once more, head shaking again as she'd murmur "anyway i've taken up way too much of your time but thanks maegi; i enjoyed our talk all the sameshe'd even manage a weak smile as with a respectful dip of her head and a last glance up at blue, she'd turn and depart back into the woods.
literally squeezed out my last tiny little drop of muse for this so it's a bit ew but you can archive it with your reply <3
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: to sit in solemn silence on a dull, dark dock - by Tundra - June 12, 2019, 06:39 PM