Shadewood Behold! I created this sweet potato.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Pack Activity 
this is open for anyone to make cameos, any medic that wants to help and especially for @Issun and @Takara> forwarded to the 19th

She had been returning to the whelping den when the burst of fluids alerted her to what was about to happen. Her first thought was that it was still too soon, she had estimated another two weeks or a week at the least. Her second was that she hoped it wasn't her fault. These two thoughts sent her into a panic and she stumbled to the den. She paced, circling back and forth and digging to soften the ground beneath where she would give birth. Then a wave of pain came over her and she froze, eyes widening as her muscles stiffened. As soon as it faded she breathed heavily and resumed her digging and pacing before she remembered that this wasn't just her moment alone. Issun would want to be here. Her instinct screamed that it wasnt a good idea, that he would make things go wrong but she knew better and she called for her mate. The sound was urgent, it told all he would need to know. 

It was that moment that more fluids seeped from her body, a lot of it being blood. The sight of so much crimson coming from her body alarmed her and she called for @Kukutux knowing the woman was a medic. She then slid to the floor and lay on her side panting as another wave of pain came accompanied by the impulse to push. She did, straining and feeling alarmingly pained as she did so. Within a few moments a small body slid free. She stared at it, a slick white form with one black foreleg and she licked it clean, beaming with happiness before she realised it hadn't moved. It hadn't breathed. It hadn't made noise. She nudged it and whimpered, licking it's muzzle desperately to no avail. Her first born daughter had been born dead, never given a chance at life. She swallowed back her grief and nudged the tiny body aside her breaths trembling with pain. 

Again the pain came and she suffered through it,feeling hot and feverish. She screamed as she strained to push out a second baby. Out came a child, white like the first but with markings she likened to those giant slow moving bears from her homeland. She licked him clean and gave a choked sob as he squeaked and wriggled showing that he was alive. She gently nudged him to her belly "@Megumi.." she breathed weakly, laying her head on her forelegs and taking shallow breaths. She stared blankly at the lifeless body of her first born "Ayani...I'm sorry" she gave the deceased girl a name, her heart shattering into a million pieces.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by Minori - April 15, 2019, 05:14 PM
RE: Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by RIP Issun - April 15, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by Deku - April 16, 2019, 12:05 PM
RE: Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by RIP Issun - April 16, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by Takara - April 22, 2019, 05:33 PM
RE: Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by Minori - April 23, 2019, 09:54 PM