Sunbeam Lair You're free to leave me but just don't deceive me
What wicked little twist of fate placed you here upon my plate? Here where no one hears your cries?
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
Thanks for the thread! This was super cute.

She only seemed amused rather than fearful or startled, so he believed that she was in the opinion that they were both still teasing each other. O da, Athan said, grinning. Cu cat mai repede cu atat mai bine. Monstrul încă mai ascultă. Vreți să le avertizați cât de repede puteți, He chuckled then.

Așa sper, He nodded to her then. She got up to leave, but he remained, content to watch her disappear into the mists and crags of the mountains. Adio.

As she left his sight a sudden emptiness filled him. He was unsure if he would see her again. His nature always drove him to roam, and many things could change by the time he returned. It often did. He shook his head, savoring the moment as it ended and he moved on.
WARNING! this boy thinks hes a vampire. regardless of the validity of this, he does get a weird kick out of biting wolves and drinking their blood and just blood in general... He considers most wolves his potential prey, and is liable to attack at random if he believes he can take down a wolf.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're free to leave me but just don't deceive me - by Athanasius - May 25, 2019, 07:56 PM