Lost Creek Hollow I can't assault her before I tell her I love her
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey smiled at the confidence in her daughter's features as she reassured her that the kiddos would be in safe hands with her. She had always been immensely proud of her children, but now was one of those moments where she took a moment aside to appreciate it fully. In many ways, she missed when her first litter were still small and she could tuck all four of them right up beside her and just hold them there, safely at her side. But, she appreciated now how well they had grown into the admirable adults they were now.

"You know, I think we might have raised you right," Liffey said with a laugh as Deshyr towered over her siblings, who had only briefly paused to give her a sidelong glance before returning to war. The mother stood and gave herself a soft shake before planting an appreciative kiss on Deshyr's template. "I won't be too long, but just call if you need me," she said before slipping out into the sun. She didn't bother warning her littlest ones to be good or saying good bye. They wouldn't have heard or heeded anyway, which was okay with her. Let them be little.

last post! feel free to reply or archive <333
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can't assault her before I tell her I love her - by Liffey - June 21, 2019, 08:28 AM