Stavanger Bay It's quiet, I'll bet that everybody thinks I'm done.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
"I was attacked," she announced, a hesitance in her tone. Dacio's charcoal ears swept forward in surprise, before they tilted backward as he swore he felt his heart skip an unomfortable beat. He recalled his first real encounter with danger: Sequoia had wandered too far from home, and he'd followed Portia right to her as she conversed with a golden rogue. He remembered the fear and uncertainty that gripped him, how he'd failed to understand until their mother shared with them the reason for her hostility. He blinked at the silver wolfess then, wondering inwardly if the sort of attack the late Fisa had feared could have befallen her young daughter that day was the reason Portia had requested that he find her.

His anger flared once again, though Dalia was not the source behind it - this time, it beat for the one(s) who dared bring such harm to her. It thrummed through his system, bubbled uncomfortably in the pit of his belly, pulsed like thunder in his ears until his head spun. "Who?" Dacio boomed, brow furrowing as his dark tail lashed between hocks that quivered with anticipation. He stalled for a moment, wondering if he should ask her what they did to her before deciding against it; he was sure he didn't want to know. "They'll pay for it."
"Trigedasleng" "common"