Panther Park She said, "I don't wanna drown again."
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

A descent from the heights of the 'spire was required - with the Vale pack nearly built and plans for children laid in place, Leea was uncomfortable with the thought of neighbouring with the reclusive big cats. 

Some instinctive nature remained alert beneath her flesh despite the outward appearance of calm the northron presented, gait steady and level. Dark eyes flitted to and fro, peppered auds twitching in response even to the noises of the woodland's smallest creatures.

There was evidence that pointed to the feline inhabitants of the forest - the sun-bleached bones of prey long ago eaten cracked with the fangs of a cat, dusty pugmarks upon the ground that belonged to a large lion - but the population of cougars did not seem overwhelming. 

Liri was content to let them have the park, so long as they stayed in the Flatlands and away from those she held dear. 

By mid-afternoon the sun had risen high and the heat proved too much for the wintry woman - tongue lolling as she panted, stopping by a stream for a refreshing drink before she headed home. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
She said, "I don't wanna drown again." - by Síff - April 23, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: She said, "I don't wanna drown again." - by Kiran - April 23, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: She said, "I don't wanna drown again." - by Síff - April 25, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: She said, "I don't wanna drown again." - by Kiran - April 28, 2019, 08:16 PM
RE: She said, "I don't wanna drown again." - by Síff - April 29, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: She said, "I don't wanna drown again." - by Kiran - April 29, 2019, 07:19 PM
RE: She said, "I don't wanna drown again." - by Síff - April 29, 2019, 07:58 PM
RE: She said, "I don't wanna drown again." - by Kiran - April 29, 2019, 08:05 PM
RE: She said, "I don't wanna drown again." - by Síff - April 30, 2019, 05:15 PM