The Heartwood Oh, hey mom. I had the craziest dream! I was the unicorn wizard.
45 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
Yep!

Milar was not here. It was disappointing, but he could only hope that the young man was alright. His mother was right to be concerned. He was even more concerned for their mother's safety — were they scattered or was she a victim too? He was close to Malene; he had helped her raise her twin sons. To know nothing of her or of one of her children, a young man that he helped bring to adulthood, panged at his heart. He wondered how his mother felt.

Moath was an enigma, just as he was at home. Moath was something else, a creature of the Void more than any other living creature he had met. Malcanthet was aware of the loyalty that his elder brother had for their family, but he did not know to what extent that loyalty would last. I can keep an eye on him for you, He shook his head and chortled briefly. Or I'll try.

He tucked his mother's head under his chin, glad to have her close for the first time in what, years? He could not remember the last time they had embraced but drank in every second of this one. I'm glad I found you. he murmured.
bad language bby