Sunbeam Lair I'm counting UFOs
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
All Welcome 
@Aurëwen <3
back-dated to 4/20

He climbed to peak to the highest point, eager to view the stars from the best possible place. The moonlight was his only light as he moved, but it was plenty. He climbed higher and higher, enjoying the release of energy that came with the trek. Even though he had hunted earlier, he still felt restless and had been seeking some way to entertain himself as the sun set and gave way to the clear, navy blue of the night sky. The stars called to him, and he had no choice but to answer.

When he found a good spot, he reclined on the ground, belly full with the fish he had caught earlier in one of the mountain's many streams. He drew his tongue across his lips as a large yawn parted his formidable jaws, and then he moved his golden gaze to the sky above. The stars looked much the same here as they had from atop the last mountain on which he had found himself stargazing. He recognized the north star and from that, his eyes followed the stars the made the little dipper. Those were the only stars he knew by name, and that was thanks to Heloise. Again he found himself wondering how she was doing and hoping he would meet her again soon. Tonight though, he was content to study the sky and see what else he could learn about its bright inhabitants.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
I'm counting UFOs - by Eastwood - April 24, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: I'm counting UFOs - by Andraste - April 24, 2019, 09:01 PM
RE: I'm counting UFOs - by Eastwood - April 25, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: I'm counting UFOs - by Andraste - April 25, 2019, 07:11 AM