Lost Creek Hollow you listen to me you muscle-bound handsome adonis.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Private 
Liffey had been stewing for days. Well, in all actuality, she'd been stewing for a few months now. Ever since she and @Rannoch had begun discussion his return to leadership and the tiny shard of jealousy had embedded itself into her brain, she'd been stewing. And then, she'd been watching. Watching the pack make decision after decision about their future. Her future. More importantly, the future of her children.

She'd had enough. It was time.

The Frostfur matriarch stretched out langorously at her mate's side, feeling very much contented by the activity they had just finished (they had sex). @Gannet had been the latest lucky babysitter chosen to keep their litter company while the couple had stolen away for some very much needed alone time. She rolled onto her side to face her husband, taking a moment to gaze admiringly at him before she pawed playfully at his shoulder.

"Did I mention how nice it is to see you again, Mr. Frostfur?" Liffey asked with a grin.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
you listen to me you muscle-bound handsome adonis. - by Liffey - April 28, 2019, 07:29 PM