Kintla Flatlands cause i can stand to stay here, right where i am
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram truly was like a deer in the headlights, though slowly he began to collect his wits as the initial scare wore away. now that he was facing her, he had time to apprise the fine details about her besides that menacing scowl. she was young (he had been one once.. it seemed like so long ago), but she towered over him physically speaking. as a wolf of middling stature, ingram felt almost inconsequential. her fur was a deep russet that ticked down into loamy umber; it was a winsome cloak to bear, and it almost looked as if she had the sunlight perpetually at her back.

he managed a half-hearted smile, secretly relieved as she denied his offer and then sat down. he had intended to bring it back to the kids, but he had felt rude keeping it to himself when he saw her gaze.. all the same, even as she sat down she was imposing, which made ingram clear his throat rather uncomfortably. his ears perked at her question, and willing to oblige he shook his head but answered brightly enough: "no, i found it under a pile of leaves. i think it's been where it was for a while, see?" he pushed the antler closer, and if she cared to inspect it rhaenys would find the antler flecked with evidence of its stay in the ground: dirt, faint detailing of moss blooming across the ivory bone, and hard thin scrapes of inquisitive rodent teeth."are you hungry? there's a few packs around here, that could probably feed you in exchange for helping hands.. or i guess i could hunt for you?" she didn't look incapable of fending for herself, but she was young -- the young often had no idea how hard the world was until they experienced it.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: cause i can stand to stay here, right where i am - by Ingram Sr - April 29, 2019, 09:31 PM