Duck Lake ; chains
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
His brow raised once more, this time in intrigue. I suppose so, but I never like to assume anything with strangers, especially that their wariness of me is a joke. His voice was even and calm, clearly not offended by her words. If anything, her fiery nature drew him--stoked his curiosity and made him want to know more about her.

He shrugged a little at her next words. I can't argue with that, East replied first. You can never be too careful; there are many who have less than good intentions. He paused for a few moments, his expression turning serious. It seems that maybe you learned that the hard way, and I'm sorry for that, he offered gently. I mean you no harm, though. I was just curious, and it's been a while since I've had a conversation with anyone. He watched her while he spoke, attempting to figure her out and hoping she would stick around for a bit.

His curiosity spiked again when she informed him that she wasn't alone. A quick sniff in her direction  confirmed that she belonged to no pack. Well, that's good then, he replied, not pressing her to reveal whomever her companion was. I'm afraid I am not so lucky. It was usually just him and the land he explored, and he would have loved to have someone to travel with.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
; chains - by Oath - April 30, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: ; chains - by Eastwood - May 02, 2019, 03:19 AM
RE: ; chains - by Oath - May 02, 2019, 07:46 PM
RE: ; chains - by Eastwood - May 08, 2019, 03:39 AM
RE: ; chains - by Oath - May 08, 2019, 11:38 AM
RE: ; chains - by Eastwood - May 11, 2019, 12:13 AM