Sun Mote Copse you keep this up and this won't be the last plug i pull.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
"Awwww fuck, Twig," Fin moaned just as the pair were settling down for the night, "I think it's baby time."

All the usual signs had been there that day. She was restless, she was uncomfortable, there was cramping, there was no possible way her stomach could get any larger, etc. She'd done the usual nesting bit where she spent hours arranging the bedding, then threw it all out, then threw it all back in, then went off to beat the crap out of a stick as a way of releasing some of her pent-up frustration, then spent another couple hours arranging. It had really been quite exhausting, so when she'd snuggled up beside her mate just now, she'd been really looking forward to getting some sleep.

But apparently this batch of kids were a bunch of assholes. They wanted out now, and they weren't giving Finley any choice in the matter.

"Yeah, yeah, happy joy joy... Wanna go grab @Eljay?" she asked as her mate showered her face with excited kisses, fighting against the smile he was causing. Fin didn't particularly think Eljay's services as midwife would be necessary here. I mean, after nine kids, these things would probably just fall out of her. She just knew that this was going to be painful and it was going to take a while. Having Jay around was more for her comfort than anything else. And it would be a comfort to him as well, seeing as he did like to worry about these things.

Finley stood as @Elwood left to fetch their eldest. Let the pacing begin... she thought to herself with a sigh. Giving birth sucked. These things better be real damn cute.

I'm bored so I'm starting the thread now lol Babies won't be born till after midnight though so we'll still have lil' Cinco de Mayo burritos!

Messages In This Thread
you keep this up and this won't be the last plug i pull. - by Finley - May 04, 2019, 07:14 AM