Arrow Lake a scorching desert, a shining, gleaming spiral with no beginning and no end [ birth ]
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
‘they’re coming’, blodreina intoned in the twilight hours, shifting uncomfortably in their den. ingram tried his best to be helpful, to assist — but he was useless, and this struggle was blodreina’s own.

eventually he was chased from the den, and he paced outside in fretful strides. every now and then he’d stop and cant an ear inward — he could hear signs of struggle and harsh breaths, but little more.

he was nearly at his wits end when dawn came; he was just about to break in when blodreina called for him. he could not hide his anxiety as he came bustling in, crowding the den with his concerned gaze and inquisitive nose. cradled close to the newfound mother was a single pup. he glanced blodreina over first, assuring she was well; she looked spent, but proud — the cub nestled to her side squirmed with determined life. ingram was overtaken by emotion; he crawled close with a strangled gasp, his tail beating as he pressed his head gently to the wanlida. she’s... she’s perfect.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.