Hideaway Strath Own me, I'll let you play the role I'll be your animal
6 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 
@Priest PP'ing his arrival cuz I'm doing a copy and paste
"Little baby Modesty

What a bitch mother was. Naming a child born to be the Top Consort after a thing she would never have. At first as a baby it had bothered her but as she learned the Glee, the power that pleasing others gave her all her doubts went away. She knew her job in the world and she would use it however she pleased.

"Except thats not how it happened was it?" 

No it wasn't. She was only supposed to please the alpha and whoever else he sent her way, she was supposed to use her skills to seduce and assasinate whoever Alpha wanted. She wasn't supposed to use it to seek her own pleasure, her own purposes. The only time she didn't hate it was when a lover was actually satisfying or when her fangs sank into the flesh of a particularly deserving man and ripped his throat open.

"But then Alpha got the best of you, he took what you didn't want to give for once, he abused you, used you"

Yes, he did. He didn't listen when she said not today, when she promised to make it up to him. He had pushed himself onto her and while she left him bloodied beyond repair and dying, He had still managed to finish. She was chased out by her sisters after being found traumatized. That was two years ago though. Now Shes better, now she satisfies all her own needs and leaves the men hungry and wanting. 

"You are temptation incarnate, my dear, always remember that"

All too suddenly the drug trip ended. She blinked hazily as she spotted a figure ahead of her, coming into view. She stood still, the moonlight hitting her face in an angle that made her eyes sparkled as she strode into view always one to make an entrance. She looked too angelic to be in such a dark place, a forest of shadows. She didn't say anything but instead just extended her neck, showing the veins of her throat in submission as her thickly lashed eyes snuck shy glances at his face. By his reaction she would be able to learn more about him and alter her behavior to wheedle herself in.