Sun Mote Copse Try to follow a path to lead me to the light
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Sorry for posting out of turn. This one's sat a while, so I figured we could wrap? :)

It was such a treat, watching her daughter acquaint with her smaller relatives. Wildfire took her fill, then decided it was safe to leave Weejay in Elwood's capable hands while she stepped outside to check on her mate and son. They would have to head back to their own den soon, so the Sovereign wanted to give Elfie one last chance to check out the newborns if he liked.

When he proved as disinterested as before, Wildfire decided to give Eljay a chance to visit and sat outside with their stubborn son. She snuffled at his forehead while they waited, then planted a kiss on his crown. She wished he was as excited as his sister, though Wildfire could appreciate that her children were unique individuals, even at this age. Maybe he would be more interested some other day, when all the pups were a little older. In the meantime, she would stay here with him until it was time to go home.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Try to follow a path to lead me to the light - by Wildfire - July 06, 2019, 11:22 AM