Sun Mote Copse let me see through your eyes, where there’s so much life
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
When the pup bumped into her with a loud squeak, Wildfire's chestnut eyes flicked back to the groundhog. She saw a flash of pale fur before it vanished into the brush. She winced a little, albeit only on the inside. By the time she turned toward Weejay again, there was a smile playing about her lips.

"That's okay. That happens sometimes. More often than not, to tell you the truth," the Sovereign said before elaborating, "Even master hunters fail much more often than they succeed." Hopefully that was enough reassurance that her daughter avoided feeling too badly for foiling the hunt.

Truth be told, Wildfire was feeling a little woozy at the moment. She took a moment to ponder the strangeness of that... but was it really that odd, considering she hadn't eaten much today? Brushing it aside, she looked speculatively at her child and said, "Let's go find the closest cache so I can show you how we store food. On the way there, let's practice being quiet."

With a twitch of her black tail, Wildfire swiveled on a lithe red paw, facing the direction of the nearest stockpile. She then grinned down at Weejay, waiting to see if her daughter was ready to try being stealthy again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: let me see through your eyes, where there’s so much life - by Wildfire - July 19, 2019, 09:18 AM