Hushed Willows I wanna believe that your faith in me is as strong as it was
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Lily hadn't been able to find anyone to watch her wayward kids. She'd scrambled upon hearing the call, knowing that Olive's birth had just happened like a week prior. The Shakti was in no shape to be greeting visitors, in her view. It was with much relief that she managed to rope Qilaq into babysitting duty, but by that time, it was too late.

Nothing alarmed her until the volley of curses—an incredibly foreign sound among the willows. Not just the words themselves, but the way they were uttered. So vitriolic. . .and from an unfamiliar voice. Lily picked up the pace, beginning to trot down the forest trail with haste.

She arrived to see a stranger launch themselves at Olive, teeth bared, intent on violence. 

And she ran. Without thought, without fear. Just anger, and toward the maelstrom, rather than away. She hurtled her little body like a dark bullet, aimed straight at the center of the woman's mass. Her teeth bared as well. She didn't care what had happened, what had been said. Olive was in danger, and the peace of Elysium had been shattered. 

That was enough. 

She just gave birth, you fucking cunt! Lily shrieked, hoping to meet her mark before too much damage was done to the Shakti.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I wanna believe that your faith in me is as strong as it was - by Lily - May 23, 2019, 12:08 AM