Panther Park A cloud hangs over and mutes my happiness
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
All Welcome 

His search for meaning in his life had brought him down from the mountains and into a forest of evergreen giants. Their size vaguely reminded him of the redwood trees that lined the cliffs of his former home, although their size was where the similarity ended. He tried to shake the memories of Drageda and his associated guilt, but it had been harder to do lately. The solitude that came with being without a pack had been freeing at first, but now it had started to feel the opposite; he explored for miles every day in search of something, but he could never really seem to get a grasp on what exactly he was looking for.

He glided through the trees, stopping when he locked on to the scent of what he recognized as a cougar. Curiosity had him wanting to follow the trail to wherever the cat was, merely to watch--not to engage, but the logical voice of self-preservation had him deciding against it. So, he resumed his steps again, forever in search of something seemingly just out of reach.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
A cloud hangs over and mutes my happiness - by Eastwood - May 18, 2019, 02:20 AM
RE: A cloud hangs over and mutes my happiness - by Basil - August 15, 2019, 09:09 AM