Panther Park A cloud hangs over and mutes my happiness
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
East's thoughts briefly flashed to when he was new here; it was fairly overwhelming, and he had family here. He felt for the other man, having to adjust to all this on his own without even one ally incase he ran into the wrong wolves. I'm sure it will all be better known to you soon enough, He offered, his lips curving slightly into a small smile. He'd made it on his own this long, after all, so East figured he must be somewhat capable. 

He thought to himself for a few moments when Basil mentioned his home, running the words through his memories for any kind of familiarity. But, he had never heard of Germany or these pale faces he mentioned. He shook his head. Sorry, I'm afraid I'm not familiar with your homeland, he answered. It sounds interesting, though.

Gaze flicking to the contraption around the other wolf's neck, he finally gave into his curiosity. What is that around your neck? East asked. He gave small shrug of his muscular shoulders and quickly added: If you don't mind me asking, of course.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: A cloud hangs over and mutes my happiness - by Eastwood - July 20, 2019, 01:29 AM
RE: A cloud hangs over and mutes my happiness - by Basil - August 15, 2019, 09:09 AM