Hushed Willows friends will be friends
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Oh, very good, she remarked in regards to the hunting, her smile growing broader. Anyone who knew her knew that she was rubbish with game; the fact that they had wolves skilled in that field put her mind much more at ease. Her family and pack wouldn't go hungry, at least. And as for his own well-being— Wonderful. . .I'm glad to hear it.

She lifted her shoulders in a shrug, an uncharacteristically melancholic sigh escaping her lips. I am. . . Her voice trailed off, as if caught suddenly on the wind, stolen from her. I'm well enough, I suppose, Lily admitted finally, after falling silent a moment or two. She was bringing down the atmosphere between them and she hated it.

The children are growing, Khali has been scarce—but I have so much to be thankful for, anyway, she said, scoffing slightly. Perhaps I'm coming down with a cold. I don't know. I just feel. . .off. Her eyes flashed to Silas, warm but clearly apologetic. She didn't want to dump her negativity on him. Sorry. Don't mean to ramble.
Messages In This Thread
friends will be friends - by Lily - May 22, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: friends will be friends - by Silas - May 27, 2019, 08:51 PM
RE: friends will be friends - by Lily - May 28, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: friends will be friends - by Silas - May 31, 2019, 12:31 AM
RE: friends will be friends - by Lily - June 02, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: friends will be friends - by Silas - June 06, 2019, 10:35 PM
RE: friends will be friends - by Lily - June 19, 2019, 10:07 PM
RE: friends will be friends - by Silas - June 27, 2019, 04:06 PM