Larksong Grotto Hear my words and bear witness to my vow.
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
It didn't even occur to Kiwi to worry about Dacio's intentions on the cliffs.  After all - he was Portia's child.  As such, he was as inconsequential there as both his mother and father had been.  She was the daughter of Heda, and likely the concept wouldn't occur to her until his challenge came.

The mountain. She replied, and had a moment to be proud that she'd been the first to note that they were neighbors.  She'd always been obsessive, even in the Firebirds, of tracking who and what moved around her claim.  Here it wouldn't be any different.

So just stay off it and I'll leave your forest alone, she added, looking around him at the place.  If he wanted it, she wasn't about to make a grab for it after.  She'd already started staking a place for herself anyway, and was convinced that trying to climb the slopes would make them stronger and better than their coastal rivals.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
Hear my words and bear witness to my vow. - by Dacio - May 23, 2019, 03:56 AM
RE: Hear my words and bear witness to my vow. - by Kiwi RIP - May 23, 2019, 12:13 PM