Whitefish River i cannot bear this
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The fallen leader stifled a flinch, muscles tensing as she peered over her shoulder to locate the source of the soft noise. She turned at the sight of Sindri, silent as her dark eyes scanned over her familiar face. She could place no name to the woman though she felt she knew her somehow. She radiated compassion, gentleness, and the girl who'd once been Liri could only liken her to a ray of sunlight embodied. 

"Who are you?" The damaged fae asked, not unkindly, as she tiptoed forward to sniff at the woman's pelt curiously. She smelt of Evergreen, of forests and wildflowers, of sunshine and summer. 

"You... you're..." She stumbled ungracefully over their connection, which remained just out of grasp - a sentence on the tip of her tongue that she'd begun to speak but had lost words. 

"Forgive me," she sighed at last, leaning back as she rested upon her haunches. Dark eyes fell shut momentarily as she warded off the headache that came with trying to remember. "I don't remember."

"I'm sorry if I woke you," 
she apologized further, "I didn't expect anyone else to be about at this hour." 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
i cannot bear this - by Síff - May 23, 2019, 11:42 PM
RE: i cannot bear this - by Sindri - May 31, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: i cannot bear this - by Síff - June 04, 2019, 05:45 PM