Blacktail Deer Plateau A little lair for a very small bear
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach

She was very pleased with herself when her alpha complimented her idea (in her mind "not half bad" = "that is the smartest thing ever and you're super hot btw"). At his second invitation for them to eat, Finley took a look at her companions to see if they were going to dive in first. After all, she had no desire to bash her skull into someone else's. Not with such a handsome man watching, after all.

Her gaze switched to Kaihra as the woman stood and pulled a piece of the meat over to her. She reached out with her muzzle to plant a grateful nuzzle on the black wolf's cheek. She leaned down and began to feast on the cub's flesh, savoring the exotic flavor. Her ears perked as Sun Spark began to tell his story and she swiftly found herself entranced with images of a young rugged wolf in the midst of battle, then a beautiful female sweeping in and stealing his heart. In her mind, the dashing male looked a lot more like Peregrine than a young Sun Spark. Somehow, she just couldn't bring herself to picture the kind old man as anything but a kind old man.

Then it was Kaihra's turn to speak, and Finley shook off her daydreams of Sun Spark to make room for her daydreams of the swarthy female. While she felt no sexual attraction to women, the Blackthorn was definitely capable of recognizing that she was a beautiful creature indeed. Which could only mean that her brothers were sexy pieces of wolf as well. She even went as far as to feel disappointed that they had found mates.

It took a moment for her to realize it was her turn to tell her story, so busy was she imagining how sculpted Kaihra's brother's shoulders probably were. Fin shook her head to snap herself out of it, blinking at her companions and then letting out a laugh. "Oh! Sorry, I zoned out for a minute," she said with an apologetic smile. She gave Kaihra a quick glance, "Your brothers sound really nice, by the way," before turning back to her full audience.

"I don't really have much to say, actually. I was part of a big, big family and I felt... suffocated. So, I left, and I ended up here." Yep. That was all. She shot everyone another smile, then ducked down to devour another chunk of yummy bear meats.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
RE: A little lair for a very small bear - by Sun Spark - July 21, 2014, 03:40 PM
RE: A little lair for a very small bear - by Finley - July 21, 2014, 08:35 PM
RE: A little lair for a very small bear - by Sun Spark - July 21, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: A little lair for a very small bear - by Kaihra - July 21, 2014, 11:32 PM
RE: A little lair for a very small bear - by Finley - July 23, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: A little lair for a very small bear - by Sun Spark - July 25, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: A little lair for a very small bear - by Kaihra - July 26, 2014, 12:53 PM
RE: A little lair for a very small bear - by Finley - July 26, 2014, 07:53 PM
RE: A little lair for a very small bear - by Sun Spark - July 28, 2014, 04:26 PM
RE: A little lair for a very small bear - by Kaihra - July 30, 2014, 05:28 PM
RE: A little lair for a very small bear - by Finley - July 31, 2014, 06:15 PM
RE: A little lair for a very small bear - by Sun Spark - August 05, 2014, 09:56 PM
RE: A little lair for a very small bear - by Kaihra - August 06, 2014, 06:05 PM
RE: A little lair for a very small bear - by Finley - August 08, 2014, 07:05 PM
RE: A little lair for a very small bear - by Sun Spark - August 10, 2014, 10:11 AM
RE: A little lair for a very small bear - by Kaihra - August 11, 2014, 11:20 PM
RE: A little lair for a very small bear - by Finley - August 16, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: A little lair for a very small bear - by Sun Spark - August 18, 2014, 08:52 AM
RE: A little lair for a very small bear - by Kaihra - August 18, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: A little lair for a very small bear - by Finley - August 20, 2014, 02:35 PM