Sun Mote Copse visitation rights
330 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
He got mostly-cleaned-up by the time someone came creeping out of a gap in the trees, and the voice made Tulimaq divert attention from his own vanity towards them. They didn't look familiar but they carried themselves with purpose. His brow furrowed; it hadn't been that long since he'd been here, right? Not even a year had passed. A few months, more like it. Yet there was a clear difference in the air — a lack of Wildfire's familiar smell — and this guy, coming to intercept him like he owned the place.

The query was met with a small shake of his head as he rose back up to his full height. I wanted to apologize to Wildfire for leaving, months ago. I thought some fresh meat might appeal to her — given the season, she's probably nursing and could use the calories. He dipped his head to grasp at the haunch, most of which was hidden in a patch of shadow, but as he dragged it free it became clearer. A hip-joint connected to a long, thin limb, with a twisted hoof jutting awkwardly at the end.

He'd worked hard to take down one of the younger harts of the woodland, and being so near to an ally — thought perhaps she would benefit from a share. If she is too busy then I could leave it with you.
Messages In This Thread
visitation rights - by Tulimaq - May 26, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: visitation rights - by Colt RIP - May 27, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: visitation rights - by Tulimaq - May 28, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: visitation rights - by Colt RIP - May 29, 2019, 08:39 AM