Neverwinter Forest after the storm
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
All Welcome 
Note: This thread takes place on 06/05/19. 
Attn: @Liffey, @Deshyr, @Breccan, @Wisteria (???), @Aengus, @Sionnach, @Tiarnach, and @Eshe.

"We'll stay here for the night," Rannoch announced to the gathering, his exhaustion evident. "We're safe here," he assured them, "This is where I grew up, and I wanted you guys to get to see it." Once they resided in the hinterlands, he didn't foresee their return to this part of the wilds. Somehow, they had stumbled across a vacant, sizeable den, and Rannoch had taken the discovery as an indication that it was time to rest. 

The sun had set hours prior, and it was way past the children's bedtime. "I think it's about time for bed," Rannoch announced to his youngest; they had found dinner once they had entered the forest, and had eaten before looking for their lodging. Then, to lift their spirits a bit, he added, "I know I'm sure ready to go to sleep." If interrupted, Rannoch felt as though he could sleep for days—especially since he had volunteered to carry his heaviest child, Aengus. Rannoch turned his attention to his wife and eldest children then, wondering how they were faring since they had also been tasked with carrying a child.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
after the storm - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 06, 2019, 05:46 PM
RE: after the storm - by Liffey - June 06, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: after the storm - by Wisteria - June 07, 2019, 09:09 AM
RE: after the storm - by Deshyr - June 07, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: after the storm - by Breccan - June 08, 2019, 10:44 AM
RE: after the storm - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 15, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: after the storm - by Liffey - June 21, 2019, 08:39 AM
RE: after the storm - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 02, 2019, 09:18 AM