Stone Circle I'm coming home, to the place where I belong
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Steph nodded, I'll get it on soon, she promised. She would take a few days to settle in, mingle, before she called the pack together. She wasn't sure how they would respond to her waltzing in and leading a pack hunt so soon, but it wasn't something she was concerned about. If anyone else had bothered to, she wouldn't need to now.

Steph didn't know how it felt to lose a child, but her heart broke for her mother. Whether she had the others to concentrate on or not, she knew Valette would not forget those that were lost. She gave her mother a gentle nudge to her muzzle, a silent offer of support.

Steph listened intently as Valette offered her advice, and she nodded with the decision made. I agree with that, she replied. Steph would not bug her mother about it. Instead, she would go on as she would have either way. She knew she had some new family to meet, both young and older, and she could focus on that. 

Let's go meet my baby brothers and sisters! she said excitedly, her tail wagging quickly as she waited for Valette to lead the way. 

New thread for meeting them?
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm coming home, to the place where I belong - by Steph - June 17, 2019, 07:27 AM