Shadewood This is the story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Phex listened in stony silence, wondering why Cry had let this Higoro in despite this turmoil that would've obviously led to this. It was inevitable. Her ears tipped up, sitting down herself. 
She thought over The Platinum's words, her face relaxing. 
"I see," she murmured. A rustling behind her signaled the appearance of Valour and Bronwen. She gave Minori an apologetic smile. She wouldn't know what she felt and perhaps she shouldn't have been accusing. But one thing for sure, Higoro was a mistake and he should not have been allowed so close to the borders. Would Cry now be on the receiving end?

"I'm sorry, Minori. This is my Family and I think Higoro being allowed so close was a mistake." Her head tilted slightly, "You do a good job, I'm sure. I can help you with anything you need now these two don't need me as much." 
There was no doubting Phex was mad about the incident. A member of her Family was attacked because one who promised protection allowed it. "Thank you for the rabbit." She gave The Platinum a weak smile, her world seemingly in turmoil. She nudged forward Bronwen, letting her make her way towards Minori. Valour, meanwhile, inspected the rabbit. 
"You're Family too. Remember that." Phex gave Minori a stronger smile, pushing aside the fight for now. That would be for Cry later.
| |
Reach those stars.