Hideaway Strath I could surrender but I'd just be pretending.
153 Posts
Ooc — Java
Away
For whoever wants to meet Rue!

Dingo's desire for some physical fun was tempered by a stronger drive to see this pack become a real thing, because he was an opportunistic jerk and wanted to get to the part of the deal that involved free meals, so while he wanted to lead @Ruenna down a dark path and give in to his devious nature, he knew that wouldn't fly with the head honchos. If either of them knew what kind of beast they'd welcomed in to their would-be home Dingo would be out on his ass for sure, and probably with a few bites out of it. He wasn't in to that. So he kept to the plan and led Rue deeper in to the 'strath until the scent of @Phox became more readily apparent, all the while talking up a storm about the place.

So the family consists of a black-coat named Phox, and his sister @Towhee, who looks like him but she's got some gold on her kinda like me. I'm one of their first recruits but I think there've been others — not sure how many or what, 'cuz I've been out and about and way too busy to meet 'em. Oh, and there's the kids, right, right, them. The little miscreants. There's a little gold one named Fen, and a dark one named Fig. As he concluded the tour and the explanation Dingo paused and spun on his heel, turning his full attention to the woman rather than the trees around them, and grinned to her. Welcome to the rendezvous site! The kids'r around here somewheres, uh --- unless I was supposed to be watchin' them, um -- Crap, was it his turn to do that? Had he forgotten? He looked around and lost his grin, but didn't seem bothered for long. 

Hey, @Fennec? @Figment? Where have you hidden yourself away now — you little trolls, you!
Messages In This Thread
I could surrender but I'd just be pretending. - by Dingo - June 09, 2019, 06:07 PM