Stone Circle You must make the choice to take the chance if you want anything in life to change.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Was it funnn?~" She of course inquired the other, wondering what sort of tales she had to share. Aerasha was curious if the journey was a worthwhile, seeing what was the outside. She sure thought so, once the banishment was set for the Princess, and she came to Easthollow, as the journey led her. Though Steph came back, seemingly looking content on the place of home, so maybe it wasn't that great as it was imagined?

"Ohhhh, yeaaahhh.~" Despite the demotion being set, and she is now a Miscreant, she was as laxed as ever. A smile, and a lethargic gaze as she swayed side to side in a conversation, the normal of an oddity that she was. Though now her routine was mixed a bit, as she simply couldn't eat and sleep, and now it was sleep, sleep, oh midnight, everyone ate.. Can she? Questions to be asked! She was patient, though upon waiting.

"Did I?~" It was a question she gave herself as well. One didn't think she did, as she simply ate at times, then slept, the rest of the time. Little to no exercise for the fluff, but she felt the same, surely didn't gain weight, no sir'! It was a hard question, because Aerasha didn't know if she did or not, since she didn't see them too often- or anyone for a while before being 'reborn' (fatty) and coming back to socialize, "I don't think sooo..?~"

"Thooough I haven't seeen them tooo often, exceepttt for lil' West Tree."
[Image: 5df50311c5b389af25e22caf808989af.png]