Golden Glade But I'd rather fake pee than stand awkwardly and pretend to check a text on my phone
55 Posts
Ooc —
Wisp had never been what most would call polite. Throughout her childhood she had been very literal to the point of blunt. She didn't often get jokes and when she did get them, it was usually because they were extremely obvious. Sarcasm meant little to her, as did figurative language. All that combined to create a wolf who was straightforward and quite unashamed of it. Straightforward was all she knew how to be even in the throes of her social anxiety, which affected her ability to integrate moreso than to converse.

She'd never been able to converse well, so that was hardly affected.

That was stupid of you. You could have been killed. Wisteria cast a judgmental eye over Verochka, then suggested, Just leave. She didn't care for justification and she didn't care for kindnesses. She did feel bad that Verochka had to leave prey and a cache behind. Wisteria still felt like a loner herself and knew how hard that life was; to simply lose stuff was devastating. It could cost you your life.

With that in mind and with no current love for her new pack and no feeling of camaraderie with most them, Wisteria said, I will find your cache and drop whatever is in it outside the borders. It was a kindness for a fellow loner. I will keep this, she said, with a possessive glance to the rabbit. Medical supplies and buried food in exchange for a fresh rabbit seemed fair to Wisteria. The pack could get their own medical supplies and their own food. They had fat, fit wolves to procure that sort of thing. Verochka needed her supplies more than Frosthawks did, but Wisteria would take food in exchange.
THREADS: 5/5
Messages In This Thread