Neverwinter Forest The man who's a dreamer and never takes leave
ibis has permission to pp oke & enter any of oke's threads
156 Posts
Ooc — remus

and now we're all gone, mali says, and okeanos fights the urge to grimance. will they think that of him? he hadn't exactly told his mothers the truth when he left; he hadn't wanted them to think he was angry or judgemental. but mal looks so content with that answer -- really, the first time something okeanos has said hasn't pissed him off -- that okeanos just lets it go with a thin smile, dropped when brilliance is brought up.

"i'm sorry," he says quietly. brillo and he'd maintained a truce of sorts, but had never really been friends, and he hadn't made enough of an effort to keep track of her. where she left, he couldn't begin to guess. he tries to imagine how he'd feel if the same thing happened with ibis -- if when he'd gotten to the hollow to pick her up, she'd just been gone, with no answers as to where or why. it hurts to think about. "i hope you find her again some day--i mean, i wasn't sure i'd ever find you, and here we are, so.. anything's possible," he finishes lamely, his ears twitching back. before they can dwell on okeanos' inability to be useful in regards to mal's missing sister, he continues, "what are you planning on doing next?"
Messages In This Thread
The man who's a dreamer and never takes leave - by Mal - June 14, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: The man who's a dreamer and never takes leave - by Okeanos - July 03, 2019, 12:08 PM