Neverwinter Forest The man who's a dreamer and never takes leave
ibis has permission to pp oke & enter any of oke's threads
156 Posts
Ooc — remus

he doesn't know if his answer is suitably impressive, though he suspects he could tell mal he's a champion prize fighter and still be met with the same somewhat awkward and careless disdain. at any rate, he seems to have earned his keep for now. when mal signals the end of their conversation he hesitates, months of unspoken questions and apologies suddenly bubbling up under his tongue; after a moment he releases them with a barely audible sigh. no, for now, this has to be fine.

"yeah, sounds good," he says vaguely instead, "i'll go talk to ibis -- and, you know, you can call me if you need me for anything." that's the least of what packmates are for, right? with that, he carefully peels away, leaving space for mal to call after him if he wants (but suspecting he's doing the other boy a favor by being the one to end their stilted conversation before it becomes unbearably awkward.)
Messages In This Thread
The man who's a dreamer and never takes leave - by Mal - June 14, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: The man who's a dreamer and never takes leave - by Okeanos - July 19, 2019, 09:45 AM