Sun Mote Copse trucks don't wreck themselves
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
im going to vaguely assume Elwood is here just to give something more to respond to, I can edit this if you like though <3

Colt laughed, but at least he understood that feeling now.  Not to the extent; four, he still thanked everything for only two, but Bronco was enough of a handful for two or three.

He sobered a bit though when he prepared to launch into why he'd come, mainly because he had no clue how the fuck she was going to take it.  Pile on top of that the fact that Colt wasn't great at planning out what exactly needed saying and this could go a variety of ways.

I've been thinkin.  I don't want to disrespect or anything, but 'Sovereign' doesn't really feel like a fit, and it was Wildfire's.  Not mine.  Maybe if Kiwi had stuck around it would have suited her, but Colt felt like a leaf walking around and expecting everyone to call him a tree.  Pompous as hell.

And same with the other ranks.  I never really held with the idea that a wolf needed specialize, just so long as they were doin what they could to help out.  He'd done so, gotten a trade or two of his own, but he hadn't done it of his own will.  It had solely been because he knew how badly Niamh (and he) wanted kids, and doing so had seemed the only option.  It's hard for me to imagine holding up a system like that, and I'd like to switch it up some, if I'm going to be doing this.  Which, he was.

His bourbon eyes tracked them both, watching, waiting for a response.  What they thought would echo with the rest of the pack, he was sure of it, and he wanted to make sure they all knew he wasn't shitting on what Wildfire built by trying to move forward best he could.
Messages In This Thread
trucks don't wreck themselves - by Colt RIP - June 16, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: trucks don't wreck themselves - by Finley - June 16, 2019, 07:05 PM
RE: trucks don't wreck themselves - by Colt RIP - June 17, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: trucks don't wreck themselves - by Elwood - June 17, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: trucks don't wreck themselves - by Finley - June 21, 2019, 01:00 PM
RE: trucks don't wreck themselves - by Colt RIP - June 22, 2019, 10:24 AM
RE: trucks don't wreck themselves - by Elwood - June 25, 2019, 10:55 AM
RE: trucks don't wreck themselves - by Finley - July 01, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: trucks don't wreck themselves - by Colt RIP - July 22, 2019, 08:33 AM
RE: trucks don't wreck themselves - by Elwood - July 23, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: trucks don't wreck themselves - by Finley - July 26, 2019, 07:55 PM