The Sunspire the country way
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Her stoic visage gave way, and she grinned sideways at him as her laughter seemed to bubble over to him. She hadn't meant to shame him; her laughter wasn't mocking, simply a startled reaction... and, well, because she liked that he looked so silly. It was a joyful thing in a place she considered depressing and confining. When they both settled, the boy offered her a pine cone— he was shy, she could hear in his voice as he offered it as a gift. Her green eyes moved to the object, lashes fluttering, and for a moment she didn't move.

But Magpie loved trophies, and like the rock she had pounced on, this was a perfect addition to her collection. A light in the dark place of captivity. She carefully picked it up in her jaws, placing it delicately next to her rock, then focused her green eyes back upon him. She tried to convey her gratitude through her body language, and for the rest of the magical twilight, the two wordlessly bonded— innocently pouncing and playing as juveniles do, careful not to make a sound lest they be caught.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
the country way - by OG Magpie - July 23, 2014, 07:14 PM
RE: the country way - by Summer Ostrega - July 23, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: the country way - by OG Magpie - July 23, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: the country way - by Summer Ostrega - July 24, 2014, 08:22 AM
RE: the country way - by OG Magpie - January 22, 2015, 03:42 PM