Greatwater Lake vii. you are well versed in rising from ash
I like when life feels playful
76 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Connor tried to warn Lokie, but he was already off in search of his new friend, with no worries about what might happen if she didn't want to be found. Lokie, all pleasantly naive, assumed everyone wanted to meet him. And so, he set off, equally assured that Connor would follow.

He paused after he yelled out, not noticing the hare that escaped safely into its hole. His attention was on her, and his tail waved a friendly greeting as she responded in kind. Lokie gave a side glance and grin to Connor, a quiet way of saying See? I knew she'd be nice. 

He frowned when she informed them that they had cost her a meal. What a bad first impression he made! Smiling, he had no worries that he would make it up to her. Sure do! he said, answering for them both. We'd be glad to catch you some dinner! Lokie apparently didn't mind volunteering Connor for the mission, either. 

I think I heard a stream a little ways back, come on! he said to the pair, turning to lead the way. Once again, he forgot introductions needed to be made. See, when you thought everyone was already a friend, little things like knowing someone's name didn't seem important. At least on Lokie's part.
Your soul is infinitely creative. It is alive and expansive in nature.
It is curious and playful, changing with the tides of time.

Debbie Ford
Messages In This Thread
RE: vii. you are well versed in rising from ash - by Lokie - June 24, 2019, 08:22 PM