Shadewood It's strange what desire will make foolish people do
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
How could she explain what happened without sounding like a whore? Hadn't she been one though? She sighed and looked off into the shadey darkness that she figured gave Shadewood its name. "He is powerful and I've never been overtaken quite like that...it started as a fight. I needed...something physical to distract me from Issun. It quickly changed and what happened happened. He is my leader and he trusts me, he speaks to me in a way that coaxes the flames of my ego to rise higher" she paused and looked down ashamed of herself and shook her head "But i dont want him. Just his power. The safety. The trust of him and everyone else" she stated it again, her eyes lifting to the pallid woman's deep blue ones.

She wasn't expecting the woman to break down. To beg her for help. She didn't know what she was to do. She didn't see Gwen being more than a pretty treasure to the man, a possession, an obsession. It wasn't healthy. "He does no harm except to your heart right?" she asked softly, a slight lift in her voice asking without words if she felt that bearable "Cry is an enigma and I am not sure what his plans are for all this" she said motioning around them. "I will busy myself focusing on the job i was trusted to do and raising my family and I will not meddle in yours. I messed things up enough" she stated this and shifted her weight.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's strange what desire will make foolish people do - by Minori - July 23, 2019, 09:00 AM