Swiftcurrent Creek but before you shoot please warn us
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
It wasn't expected that her sister, her favorite sibling, sweet Polaris, would turn on her. The gory images of what she had witnessed flashed inside her mind and she shrank back her eyes going wide and lips quivering as a wave of hurt came over her. Her brow furrowed and she backed away tail drooping between her legs. "N...No!" she stammered, protesting weakly against the anger. She didn't understand what she had done wrong, if she hadn't witnessed what had happened she knew for sure she wouldn't have wanted to know what Zephyr had done. Hearing it was so so much easier than seeing it, than hearing the awful screams of Maman. 

Why do all my siblings hate me?...

She knew it wasn't true but in the moment when their brothers had abandoned them she had thought they could rely on one another. Now her sister had turned on her too, papa hadn't been around to talk to and she was too scared to talk to Maman. She felt so alone and lost in the moment that she tore her gaze away from her sister's and swallowed down the hurt, choosing instead to give Polaris what she wanted. "He killed one of Maman's babies. I hid and saw it happen" she spat the words out and her ears went back  "It was so awful..i just wanted to make you hurt less instead of more.." she whispered and dropped her head, too close to tears to continue talking. She stood there silently fighting back wave after wave of emotion that for a child as young as her was crippling. 

its okay!
Messages In This Thread
but before you shoot please warn us - by RIP Polaris - July 03, 2019, 07:13 PM
RE: but before you shoot please warn us - by Lainie - July 04, 2019, 09:18 AM
RE: but before you shoot please warn us - by Lainie - July 06, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: but before you shoot please warn us - by Lainie - July 19, 2019, 11:06 AM
RE: but before you shoot please warn us - by Lainie - July 24, 2019, 11:42 AM
RE: but before you shoot please warn us - by Lainie - July 29, 2019, 02:14 PM