Golden Glade upon the moment i could talk, i was ordered to listen
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
"Yes!" replied Rannoch. "That's right! Great job, sweets." 

With the lesson completed, he felt that it was time to get to the fun stuff. "Now, since you understand why we stalk while we hunt, let's practice it." Rannoch pushed himself to a stand and looked to the area that laid behind Sionnach. Ferns littered the ground for a few yards until they gave way to a clearing, and he felt that the foliage would challenge her ability to keep quiet. "I'm going to go sit in that clearing," he said, motioning to the clearing with a wave of his snout. "Once I say that it's time, I want you to make your way to me without making a sound. Up for the challenge?" Rannoch tipped his head and grinned; he did not doubt that she would deny him. 

Once an agreement was established between the father and daughter, he moved past her and made his way towards the clearing. Once Rannoch reached his destination, he sat with his back turned from Sionnach. "Alright," Rannoch called, "Come and get me, sweetie."
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: upon the moment i could talk, i was ordered to listen - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 07, 2019, 10:38 AM