Golden Glade all dip is just mayo
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey smiled as her son rolled about, inspecting his stomach. She had always looked at Breccan when he was younger and felt that he would one day rival Rannoch in size, but that hadn't quite proven to be the case. Aengus, though. Looking at Aengus made her think that this must be how her mate had been as a kid, and one day his puppy pudge would strengthen into muscle, and he would be just like his father.

Thinking about that, however, made her heart pang for Breccan. She pushed this away, not wanting her longing for one son to dampen her time with another. "Could be," Liffey replied, deciding to toy with him a little longer before she got him some food, "I've heard of this happening before, you know. Your belly gets so empty that when you breathe in, too much air comes in and you end up with a belly full of clouds. Then the more you run around and play, the more those clouds get shaken up and turn into a thunderstorm. It's pretty rare, but not unheard of."

Liffey was pleased at the look her son gave her. In the end, it was adorable enough that she relented and helped him hunt down a meal that they could share.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
all dip is just mayo - by Aengus - July 06, 2019, 08:51 PM
RE: all dip is just mayo - by Liffey - July 07, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: all dip is just mayo - by Aengus - July 07, 2019, 03:02 PM
RE: all dip is just mayo - by Liffey - July 12, 2019, 08:11 AM
RE: all dip is just mayo - by Aengus - August 08, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: all dip is just mayo - by Liffey - August 16, 2019, 06:15 PM