Arrow Lake In her face, the mirror of your dreams.
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
A brute appeared, and he was an impressive sight to behold. Nyx followed his proud stride with toxic yellow eyes, studying his sturdy physique and gunmetal hide as she swept with ease into a submissive posture. Her peppered tail was tucked firmly to her rear, its tip curling curiously at a slim hock despite his friendly greeting. Movement just beyond her greeter drew her attention toward it, and she was quick to peer beyond Stigmata's shoulders to investigate.

A youngster, one she assumed to be sired by the ashen wolf who'd answered her call as she compared the sterling shades of their pelts, lingered in the background. Her muscles slackened, and her focus returned to the handsome features of the stranger who'd so politely dubbed her "my lady".

A raven-tipped lobe sprung forward, and a corner of Nyx' mouth tugged upward in a coy smile. "Well," she started, her words amused but not unkind, "that's a new one." This guy certainly wasn't like her Grimnismal boys, who would've sooner called her an asshole or a dickhead. "My name is Nyx. I'm looking for a fresh start, you know... a new place to call home."

Messages In This Thread
In her face, the mirror of your dreams. - by Nyx - July 09, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: In her face, the mirror of your dreams. - by Nyx - July 13, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: In her face, the mirror of your dreams. - by Nyx - July 20, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: In her face, the mirror of your dreams. - by Simmik - August 02, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: In her face, the mirror of your dreams. - by Nyx - August 07, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: In her face, the mirror of your dreams. - by Simmik - October 22, 2019, 04:03 PM