Blackfeather Woods till i'm swept up by the shape of all the symmetry
quote or smthn here idk
9 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
when maegi arrived to her summons, shorn maw lifted in question, the sorrel she-wolf canted her head in likewise greeting. ‘Nona, i ...’ faltered, with a little irritable huff for herself, to get the words out, ‘i’ve come to leave. w-well, that is, i’ve come to leave, but not without voicing my gratitude for your hospitalities.’ a bit of an awkward lull, then, ‘so... ah, thank you, Nona.’ another lapse skulked between them, almost tittering, before jazira offered: ‘i would like to seen the sea of this place, and i’ve been told that salt usually lies north. i’ve wondered if my kin are there.’ 

‘but, well, i could... could repay your hospitality with a, uh, drive? if that’s what it’s called here. recruitment droves, drives.’
it was all she could really think of, lest they linger in off-kilter quiet. ‘i understand it’ll be a bit... odd, i suppose, that i’m not the member I thought i’d be. but i will do my best to get a good word in for blackfeather, if you’d like?’ this was a bit better than a stuffy goodbye, right?
Messages In This Thread
RE: till i'm swept up by the shape of all the symmetry - by Jazira - July 11, 2019, 10:31 PM