Shadewood Call me a monster
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Each word was like the tick of a time bomb, counting down the seconds until she lost her temper and really went for it. She was tired of being the bad guy, the one that was blamed, the one that gave up everything. She snarled as he said she was out of her mind and shook her head slowly, the sound changing into a soft bout of bitter sounding laughter. "Who was it that vouched for you to be allowed even at my doorstep after you disrespected the alpha? Who was it that made sure your ass didn't bleed Out? I never promised you anything Higoro. You did all this to yourself. I am just living in the shit that everyone else gave me. I'm doing the best with what I have at paw" she stepped forward her tail rising as her lips twitched and curled over her fangs as she was inches away from him. "What? Sad that you weren't the next one to get at this?" she asked and turned, giving her hind end a taunting wiggle and scoffing as she turned and moved away from him, sighing softly and sitting down. She could feel the emotions she had held inside for so long bubbling up over the edge and the poppy didn't help her control her tongue either. 

"Cry was a mistake. I...was emotional because of Issun and Takara and everything falling onto my shoulders here. I hunted him down to fight him and he laid me out flat Higoro. Instantly. It was incredible" she said sounding awed before she dropped her gaze "Hormones do crazy things and in the heat of the moment I had no thoughts. Afterwards however..." her voice shook and she cleared her throat "All I could think of was what would happen if you or Takara found out. Or Deku. I love Takara and Deku....hes such a sweet child he would hate me. And you..." She trailed off and felt a lump rise in her throat. She swallowed it down with some difficulty and blinked back tears "I don't know how to feel about you. It felt good to forget about home after..after what happened. It felt amazing to become...someone other than Minori Matsuyo Warlord and Princess. And when you came back it all...It all came rushing back. The pain, the memories...even some of the feelings I think?" she groaned and stood up, turning and pacing back and forth as she finally confessed it all. She had one question, one that she wanted the answer to honestly and she wasn't sure what answer she wanted to here either. "If I had come to you instead would you not have taken me Higoro?" the question was asked as she paused and looked to him, head tilted questioningly. "You only fault me because it wasn't you who had me. Not because I had sex which is my right but because you want me" the poppy took hold again and what she had intended to be a moment of reaching him once again turned into something else. A dangerous urge came over her and she inched closer, her eyes glimmering with mischief "If you are so disgusted by me, surely you don't still want me" she purred,  eyes narrowing. If allowed she would come close enough that if she reached out she could touch him "I never promised you anything Higoro....I don't want a relationship right now, not when I'm like this but...I want you. Here. With me. I don't want to be alone again" she whispered softly and lowered her head, stepping forward to press her forehead against his shoulder.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Call me a monster - by Minori - July 12, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: Call me a monster - by Higoro - July 12, 2019, 07:50 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Minori - July 12, 2019, 10:28 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Higoro - July 14, 2019, 12:20 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Minori - July 14, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Higoro - August 03, 2019, 08:05 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Minori - August 03, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Higoro - September 12, 2019, 02:01 PM