Shadewood Call me a monster
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She closed her eyes at his kisses, leaving a sensation like butterflies in her stomach that began the acceptance that though it wasn't like how she loved him before, she did love him. She softened against him her body molding to his as she turned and pressed her muzzle to the spot just beneath his chin where his throat began. She placed a singular gentle kiss there and pulled back "You are my best friend and if not for all this hurt that changed me I'd lay my heart out for you. I can't do that and its partially due to Takara. I love her in such a strange way...I can't let that go. I won't choose. Not now. I dont know if ever but if you can deal with that...I want to be closer to you Higoro. I need you in a different way than her" she paused realising she was growing carried away with her emotions and hormones, the pheromones of anger and hidden desire stirring something within her.  "I want to feel what I never got to that night....but i can't give you my entire heart" she breathed it out looking almost shy, a bashful expression making her duck her head and turn away.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Call me a monster - by Minori - July 12, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: Call me a monster - by Higoro - July 12, 2019, 07:50 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Minori - July 12, 2019, 10:28 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Higoro - July 14, 2019, 12:20 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Minori - July 14, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Higoro - August 03, 2019, 08:05 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Minori - August 03, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Higoro - September 12, 2019, 02:01 PM