Shadewood Call me a monster
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
His words were like a soothing herbal balm from the most skilled of medics, that he knew he could not have her the way he wanted to but just to have it alone would satisfy him. She blinked stricken by his maturity, his devotion and seeing him anew. This wasn't the man who had betrayed her in the most hideous way, not entirely at least. There was something new or perhaps something she had refused to see within him now and her heart thrummed quickly inside of her chest. Before she could think twice she stood and leaned in, gingerly nibbling at the hairs alongside his throat a low keening sound rising from her throat as a fire burned within her limbs so fierce for a second she wondered if she had been thrown into a sudden heat if such a thing was even possible. "Higoro.....show me" she whispered, her eyes falling closed as she leaned into him aching to know what he would have showed to her that night if he had never left. 

"I love you" her mmind echoed but it was not her voice, nor his that she heard but Issun's. A shiver ran down her spine, the feelings within her mind growing more confused but only fueling the yearning she felt to be touched by at least one of the men she loved. 

oh fuck this just poured out of my soul what the shit
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Call me a monster - by Minori - July 12, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: Call me a monster - by Higoro - July 12, 2019, 07:50 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Minori - July 12, 2019, 10:28 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Higoro - July 14, 2019, 12:20 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Minori - July 14, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Higoro - August 03, 2019, 08:05 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Minori - August 03, 2019, 08:50 PM